Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Project 7 (C4K April)

These are handprints.
Post 1
For my first comment this month, I commented on Lizzy's blog.  Lizzy is a 7th grader in Canada.  Her interests are listening to music and drawing.  She had written about a snow day in her blog post.  This was my comment to her:

Hey Lizzy!
My name is Susie Salter, and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. It is very odd for me to think about a snow day because snow is very rare where I live.
I read that you like listening to music. I also like listening to music. What is your favorite song?

Sincerely,
Susie Salter


Post 2
For my second post this month, I had to get an alternate student.  His name is Dwight P., and he is from Vermont.  He wrote a lovely post about deer and hunting.  This was my comment:


Hello,
My name is Susie Salter, and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I could really relate to your post. Hunting is very popular in Alabama. Most of my family and friends hunt. Actually, I have hunting land right behind my house. My boyfriend and I will go hunting and sit in the tree stand during deer season. Have you ever killed a deer? If so, how big was it?


Post 3
For my third post this month, I commented on Dwight P.'s blog again.  His post this time was entitled Nuclear War.  Dwight was advocating world peace in his post.  This is my comment:


Hey Dwight,

This is Susie again. I commented on your other post last week. I definitely agree with your concerns about nuclear war. I hope we never get so deep into a war that we use nuclear weapons. It’s not a good idea at all.

Great Post!
Susie Salter
EDM310

Post 4
My fourth comment this month was made on Ms. Jenny She's Blog in New Zealand.  This post was a video of the class's first Skype experience.  This is my comment:

Hello,
My name is Susie Salter, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama.  I really enjoyed the video! It is amazing that students are learning technology at such a young age! Keep up the good work! I look forward to viewing more of your blog posts in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment